Type 1 Diabetes Management for Dietitians
2021 dates coming soon!
Discover key considerations in supporting your clients with type 1 diabetes, including medications and treatments, nutrition management, complications management and support networks for people with type 1 diabetes. Over 5 chapters, this course provides information, resources, recommended reading and case studies to enhance your active learning experience.
Audience: Dietitians with 1 – 5 years experience in practice, with a good understanding of basic pathophysiology, diagnosis and management of diabetes.
- Discuss the various forms of all types of diabetes and their management
- Gain in-depth knowledge regarding type 1 diabetes, including:
- symptoms and diagnosis
- medication management
- dietary management
- complications and co-morbidities considerations
- how to support a person with type 1 diabetes within the diabetes care team
- Be aware of specific management strategies for type 1 diabetes in various specific populations, including children and adolescents, adults and women who are pregnant or lactating
DA member $599.00
2021 course registration details coming soon!
DA members must be logged in to access the discount rate.
Dietitians NZ members are eligible to receive the DA members rates. Contact the Centre for Advanced Learning via email@example.com to obtain the coupon code to complete the discounted registration.
Contact the Centre for Advanced Learning via firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 6189 1236