Work for Australia's peak industry body for dietitians and nutritionists. Find your next career opportunity. We welcome and value applications from all.
We're committed to creating a diverse and inclusive working environment. We value and respect each individual staff member. Our workforce is capable, innovative and adaptive.
What we do
We're the leading voice of nutrition and dietetics in Australia. At Dietitians Australia we:
- advocate on public health nutrition issues
- raise the profile of the industry through marketing and communication activities
- support professional development through evidence-based, peer-reviewed courses and events
- facilitate networking and connection opportunities for members
- manage the regulatory and credentialing aspects of the profession
- publish high-quality research on nutrition and dietetics
Read more about what we do.
Why work with Dietitians Australia
We value our people at Dietitians Australia. We offer our employees a suite of valuable benefits including:
- options for flexible work
- mental health days (in addition to regular personal and annual leave)
- complimentary annual flu vaccinations
- not-for-profit salary sacrificing options
- commitment to employee professional development
Current jobs available with Dietitians Australia
We are a growing organisation, with new opportunities often becoming available. See our current job vacancies below.
We value the unique backgrounds, experiences and contributions that each person brings to our community, and we encourage and celebrate diversity. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people of all ages and ethnic backgrounds, those identifying as LGBTQIA+ and people with a disability are encouraged to apply.
No current jobs available
Other roles in nutrition and dietetics
Dietitians Australia members can search for jobs in nutrition and dietetics on our jobs board.
You can also advertise jobs you have available to members on our jobs board. The cost to advertise is free for members. Non-members can also advertise for a fee.
Get in touch
If you have a question about recruitment, email email@example.com