Cinnamon Roasted Chickpeas & Vegetables with Yoghurt Dressing
Recipe courtesy of Anna Debenham, APD & Alex Parker, APD
¼ kent pumpkin, sliced (approx. 1kg)
1 beetroot, diced into large chunks
1 ½ tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
1 ½ tsp cinnamon, ground
Salt and pepper, to season
2 zucchinis, chopped lengthways
1 rosemary sprig
1 can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
3 tbsp Greek yoghurt
½ lemon, juiced
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tbsp pepita seeds
Nutrition Information (per serve)
|Energy||1038 kJ (248 calories)|
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line baking tray with baking paper.
- Lay out pumpkin and beetroot on a baking tray. Drizzle half of the olive oil over the top, sprinkle with cinnamon and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Then transfer tray to oven.
- After 20-30 minutes, take the tray out of the oven and add chopped zucchini, rosemary sprigs and chickpeas. Season with olive oil, cinnamon, salt and pepper and return to the oven for a further 15-20 minutes.
- To make the yoghurt dressing, mix Greek yoghurt, lemon, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Remove tray from oven and allow to cool. Alternatively, if you would like to eat warm, drizzle some of the yoghurt dressing over the roasted vegetables, sprinkle with pepita seeds and enjoy!