Dietitians Australia is the peak body for dietetic and nutrition professionals. As the leading voice of nutrition in Australia, Dietitians Australia represents more than 8,000 members. Our mission is to support our members, advocate for our profession and build healthier communities.
We do this through:
- Advocating on public health nutrition issues
- Raising the profile of the industry through public awareness and communication activities
- Providing CPD opportunities and events for members
- Facilitating networking and connection opportunities for members
- Managing the regulatory and credentialing aspects of the profession
- Publishing high-quality research on nutrition and dietetics