This 2019 report outlines the social and economic costs of poor nutrition and the importance of a coordinated and collaborative approach to our nutritional health.
We want a new nutrition policy to:
- make Australians healthier
- support the role of dietitians
- promote healthy nutrition programs
- reduce the rising cost of diet-related chronic disease
- inform government and non-government health agencies
This paper summarises the need for a National Nutrition Policy and the recommended steps for action.
Read the 2019 report Nourish not neglect: Putting health on our nation's table
Learn more about our recent work towards a National Nutrition Strategy.
Get in touch
If you have questions about this document, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org