Dietitians Australia made 9 recommendations calling on the Australian Government Treasury to improve Australians’ nutritional health and increase access to Accredited Practising Dietitians through:
- Investment in preventive health initiatives and nationwide nutrition monitoring
- Expansion of Medicare’s Chronic Disease Management (CDM) program
- Increasing Medicare CDM rebates for dietitians
- Investment in nationwide multidisciplinary community health services and programs that include Accredited Practising Dietitians
- Creation of MBS items pertaining to mental health and disability
- Increasing price limits for dietetic therapy supports under NDIS.
To read our recommendations, download our submission.
Get in touch
If you have questions about this submission, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org