Quinoa & fetta tabbouleh
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
No of Serves: 6
Recipe courtesy of Chloe O'Sullivan, APD
- 1.5 cups red or white quinoa uncooked
- 1 lebanese cucumber
- 2 roma tomatoes, seeds removed
- ½ a red onion
- ½ cup parsley
- ½ cup mint
- 100 g firm reduced fat fetta
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
Nutrition Information (per serve)
|Energy||1077 kJ (257 calories)|
- Cook quinoa by desired method. Set aside to cool.
- Dice cucumber, tomato and red onion.
- Roughly chop herbs.
- Cut feta into small cubes, similar size to diced vegetables.
- Combine all in a salad bowl and add lemon juice and olive oil.
This recipe featured in the 2017 Australia’s Health Weight Week, APD Cookbook, created in collaboration with DAA and Nutrition Australia, ACT.