Our By-law for the Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) credential is in line with the Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) Handbook (members only). It details the governance of our APD credential.
The By-law gives details for:
- the process and approval of APD applications
- criteria to get and maintain the credential
- what APDs are entitled to
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and recency of practice requirements
- who is eligible for the Advanced APD credential
- who is eligible for the Resumption of Accredited Practice Program
Download our Accredited Practising Dietitian By-law.